Nathan & Elizabeth Are Getting Married
September 9, 2017 at The Holden Inn, Wellfleet MA
- Click here to RSVP online!
- Saturday, September 9th 2017
- Marriage Ceremony at 4pm on Mayo Beach (101 Kendrick Ave)
- Clambake and Pie to follow at The Holden Inn (140 Commercial St)
- Beach Wedding/Cocktail Attire
- No Gifts Requested, but if you would like to make a donation in our name, scroll down to find our preferred charities.
- Come say "Hi!" Friday night at Mac's Shack (91 Commercial St) - we'll be there at 8:30pm
- Breakfast will be served in the tent on Sunday from 10am-noon at The Holden Inn (140 Commercial St)
Accommodations & Travel
After 8 years together, we've decided to celebrate our love and partnership in lovely Wellfleet, Massachusetts. We originally met in Boston and have returned to Cape Cod often since leaving the state. We can't think of a better setting for seaside fun, good food, and quality time with our friends and family!
The pleasure of your reply is requested by August 1, 2017.
Where will you stay while you're on the Cape?
Update: The Inn is full!
We are so honored to have so many of you join us at The Holden Inn! The rooms are all currently booked (with few exceptions, listed below). You can still email us if you'd like to be informed of any cancellations as we get closer to September. But for now, here are links to other accommodations:
- WeNeedAVacation.com is a good place to start for house rentals.
- AirBNB.com and VRBO.com are doing a brisk business on the Cape this summer.
- The Mainstay Motor Inn is the closest motel and currently has a number of rooms available.
- There are a number of local B&Bs and other motels nearby, here's a Google map with locations. Anything on Rt. 6 is an easy drive to and from The Holden Inn.
- (As of July 20) we have three doubles in The Holden Inn available on Friday night only, so if you're just coming up for the night before the ceremony, let us know!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Gifts & Donations
In lieu of gifts, we ask only for your love and presence to celebrate with us!
However, if you are planning on giving a gift, please consider making a donation to one of our favored charitable organizations:
Or, we would be honored to accept a cash gift to help us save for the next step in our lives together.
Information for guests who are already booked at The Holden Inn:
Here's how it works: The Holden Inn consists of three buildings, each containing rooms with a range of amenities, some more rustic than others. You can see details and photos here. Our party is filling the Inn for both Friday and Saturday nights.
We will handle the specific room assignments and do our best to accommodate everyone; we are also collecting payments for hotel rooms. We're happy to answer questions.
If you wish to extend your stay on either end, let us know! Payment for additional nights will be handled directly by The Holden Inn after you've received your room assignment. See their website for their deposit and payment information.
- All full!
- Mostly full!
- One double available Friday night only.
- Mostly full!
- Two doubles available Friday night only.
We can add a limited number of rollaways to some rooms, let us know if you'd like one.